Sunday, April 15, 2012

Dance is how we move through LIFE!

I haven't written here in  while.  In fact I don't do much with this blog but lately I've been feeling compelled to get a few things off of my chest.  Dance is not just a technique learned but how we move through life.  Life is like a dance and sometimes it's choreographed and sometimes it's improv.  I feel I've done quite a few things in my life.  I've been on a t.v. talk show, I've taught at the college level,  I've given birth without an epidural (that should be in a category all by itself :-).  In fact anything I set out to do, I've done it.  But at this age and stage I ask myself, "What Next?", how do I continue this miraculous life that contains two wonderful children and a witty husband who is stuck to me like superglue.  What's my next production, my next masterpiece?

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and have added you to my Google Reader. I love any and all talk about movement and dance, and I dig your interests. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete